Non-Violent Crisis Intervention and CPR programs are available through Stewartville upon request.
At a time when individuals may be most vulnerable, Stewartville Professional Center Inc. is a trusted ally that provides compassionate services for people who are in need of help.
- Help clients whose ability to function is limited by normal aging, illness, injury and/or developmental disability.
- Evaluate environments as well as provide suggestions on how our services can be beneficial to communities.
- Instruct and suggest to staff on how best to service our clients' needs by means of in-service programs.
- Promote independence with the routines of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming.
The scope of services provided through Stewartville Professional Center Inc. is wide and includes the following resource staffs:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Psychiatric Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Health Care Aides
- Home Support Workers
- C.P.R. Instructors
- N.V.C.I. Instructors
Our commitment to equitable access to service:
- Equality of opportunities
- Respect for individuals
- Respect for cultural diversity
- Open and honest communication
- Client self-determination
- Concern for the whole person
- Partnerships representation as a cornerstone for healthy communities
Stewartville Professional Center Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, national origin, disability or age for services or employment opportunities.
Stewartville provides a variety of salon services in the comfort of your home. We provide flexible schedules for your convenience.
Our ability to hire and retain caring and dedicated staff is what makes Stewartville Professional Center Incorporated a great place to work. We endeavor to provide competent, respectful service to our clients, enhance relationships with employees and other stakeholders. These principles ensure that everyone remains informed about their entitlements and options.